We are looking for a fresh graduate designer who is ready to develop his existing skills by working with senior creative team on a range of digital and social media design tasks.
Communication is a big part of the job, so the fresh designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process.
Under the direction of a Creative Lead (CD, ACD and/or Art Director), you will work on several tasks at a time and will be involved in all phases of creative development, with a focus on design execution. You may also be involved in Campaigns presentations development. You receive a moderate oversight and guidance from your manager for job performance.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design
- Strong knowledge of fundamental design principles (color, typography, composition, and hierarchy)
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Ability to work on UI tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma is a plus
- Capable in developing logos, corporate image identification and layout skills, print material, presentations design
- Super organised and detail oriented to efficiently and accurately deal with large number of deliverables on a daily basis
- Possesses the ability to move between widely varying projects, both stylistically and technically, in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage time effectively to produce elements for large-scale projects with tight timelines
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and accept creative direction from Art director or Senior team members
- Ability to collaborate on ideas and designs and then execute the design across all deliverables
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.